Sunday, 21 September 2008

Nigerian documents invalid in Hungary

By Hakeem Babalola
Government & Politics
According to the information available at the Hungarian Immigration Office in Budapest, Nigerians who want to apply for a long term resident permit must produce their birth certificate, or a document to prove their marital status; and a police criminal record to show that they are not criminals in their home country. Nigerians who married Hungarians do not need to take their documents to Abuja for attestation click to read story

No comments: