Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Q & A: Traveling With Hungarian ID Card

Can foreigners who hold Hungarian permanent residence permit travel to the Schengen States and return to Hungary with only their ID card?

From 5th of April 2010 a new amendment of the government decree will enter into force. A new section will enable the holders of Hungarian permanent residence permits to reenter the territory of Hungary, by a presumption under which the non-recognized travel document shall be considered as valid until the national permanent residence permit expires.

Small Voice answers your questions

No comments: